4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthleigh Road, Havant, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Large driveway with detached garage
- Conservatory overlooking rear garden
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs bathroom
- EPC energy rating E (54)
The moment you pull onto your wide spacious drive and approach this beautiful property you will immediately be impressed!
Walk through the front door into your large hallway area and leave you shoes and coat by the door. To the right you will find the lounge/ dining area, now this impressive room lends itself perfectly for any family gatherings be it a big birthday, Christmas or just a general get together. One window looks out onto your private front driveway and the other looks out onto your private rear garden, this room gets even better. The open conservatory! Now imagine on a summers morning or evening enjoying a chilled beverage or a cup of tea with your favourite book with your feet up!
Do you enjoy cooking and hosting? You will love this kitchen/dining area, imagine cooking up a storm whilst your loved ones sit at the table, stay involved in all the conversation as you are not in separate rooms. Being open plan is great, if it’s a nice day why not open up the doors onto your garden and let the fresh air flow through
Downstairs also benefits from a bedroom and a shower room, so not only can you jump in a steamy shower downstairs on the family morning rush you can also soak in a bubble bath upstairs !
All bedroom sizes are good so no one really draws the short straw here!
This is a property you must come to see , don’t be the one to miss out and book your viewing now .
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for over 20 years , we have brought our children up here, but the time has now come to move on , we will be sad to leave but excited at the same time.
We have loved the space more then anything, all room sizes and the drive and the garden are just perfect, we have never gone with out. Being in the middle of Havant town and Emsworth village is lovely, its also ideal being a walk from your local shop and train station.
We wish all the best to the new owners and we hope you enjoy your time here like we have!
- Lounge Area: 28'8 x 11'11 (8.74m x 3.63m)
- Dining Area: 11'4 x 9'2 (3.46m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Area: 13'9 x 9'1 (4.19m x 2.77m)
- Conservatory: 12'8 x 11'11 (3.86m x 3.63m)
- Utility Room: 8'8 x 6'6 (2.64m x 1.98m)
- Shower Room: 8'1 x 5'4 (2.47m x 1.63m)
- Family Room/Bedroom: 11'3 x 8'3 (3.43m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom One: 14'7 x 11'9 (4.45m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom Two: 11'3 x 9'8 (3.43m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom Three: 13'11 x 8'7 (4.24m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 8'6 (2.85m x 2.59m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68358863.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.