3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrodie Close, Ingleby Barwick
- Very Competitively Priced for an Early Sale & Well Worth Early Viewing
- A Deceptively Spacious Three Bedroom Townhouse
- Offering Generous Accommodation set out Over Three Floors
- Nicely Presented First Floor Lounge
- Kitchen/Diner with Built in Oven & Hob & Integrated Fridge/Freezer
- Ground Floor Providing Bedroom Three, a Utility Room & Shower Room
- Two Bedrooms on the Second Floor with Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Gardens, Driveway & Single Garage
Very competitively priced for an early sale and well worth early viewing. A deceptively spacious three bedroom townhouse, offering generous accommodation set out over three floors. Features include: nicely presented first floor lounge, kitchen/diner with built in oven and hob and integrated fridge/freezer, ground floor providing bedroom three, a utility room and shower room, two bedrooms on the second floor with master having an en-suite shower room and family bathroom with white three piece suite. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Gardens,
driveway and single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68359487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.