1 bedroom flat for saleGarstang Road, Preston
- Studio Apartments from £59,900
- Up to 10% NET Rental Return* excluding ground rent
- 5 Year Rental Assurance
- 4% Interest on Deposit
- Completion Scheduled for Q3 2018
- 125 Year Leasehold
- City Centre Location
- 0.49 miles from University of Central Lancashire
- Gym, Roof Terrace & Cinema Room
Student studio apartments in Preston.Standing just metres from the campus of the UK's 8th largest university and already under construction, Canterbury Hall in Preston provides purchasers with rental returns of up to 10% NET (excluding ground rent) and a 5-year rental assurance.Offering 191 self-contained studio apartments, priced from just £59,900 each, Canterbury Hall is set to bring luxury living to students in Preston, with top of the range facilities including a cinema room, gym and a roof terrace.Canterbury Hall offers purchasers a unique opportunity to capitalise on the University of Central Lancashire's vast student population of c. 30,000 students, with the apartments standing just 0.49 miles from UCLan's busy campus.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68359562.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8115133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by turtlehomes.co.uk Online Estate Agents, Quedgeley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.