4 bedroom detached house for saleTees Bank Avenue, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Detached Four Bedroom House
- 22 FT Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- 20 FT Kitchen Diner
- Raised Timber Veranda With River Views
- Approx 0.5 Acre Plot
- Extensive Approx 83m Long Gardens
- Riverside Summer House & Jetty
- Electric Gates & Double Garage
- Eaglescliffe Finest Setting
Situated in Eaglescliffe's finest location, Tees Bank Avenue, lies this unique riverside family home. Set within this leafy suburb approx 1.7 miles from Yarm High Street, close to Preston Park with its adjoining woods and idyllic riverside walks, Eaglescliffe Rail Station with regular links to London, Eaglescliffe Golf Club and highly regarded Private schooling. As soon as you approach the private pillared entrance gates and cross the threshold of this distinctive home you know you have entered somewhere very special. The property sits within a mature 0.5 acre riverside plot and has living accommodation extending to approximately 2,185 SQFT comprising; high quality fittings and some delightful features. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall feel of this fine property with a light and airy feel set out over four floors. The living accommodation briefly comprises; reception hallway, games room, Cloakroom/WC, study/bedroom five. Steps lead down to the lower ground floor which is the central hub of the house with the lounge, kitchen breakfast room and small utility room. Every thought has been given to take advantage of the rear views over the gardens to the river with patio doors opening from both rooms onto a spacious decked terrace which in turn provides a delightful area to sit and entertain. To the first floor is the galleried landing, 22FT master bedroom with five piece en-suite and two further bedrooms. Steps lead up to a raised second floor area comprising; fourth double bedroom and family bathroom. The front of the property is accessed through private remote controlled double gates onto a spacious block paved parking area and double garage. There are well established grounds with extensive lawn gardens and mature flowerbeds which lead down through a small wooden area which holds further hidden treasures as you approach the River Tees with a delightful timber summer house, veranda and fixed Jetty. Properties of this calibre are rarely available on the open market and early internal viewing of this exceptional home comes highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68360579.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.