1 bedroom apartment for saleChelmsford Road, South Woodford
Offers in Excess of
- One bedroom
- Communal gardens
- A short walk from Churchfields Park
- Second floor
- Close to George Lane and local ameninities
- Closest station South Woodford Underground Station
A generously proportioned one bedroom apartment on the second floor of a small, low rise complex set among well-maintained communal gardens. You have off street parking and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than five minutes. The open green spaces of Epping Forest are just moments away. Perfect for morning jogs and evening strolls, Epping Forest is some of the wildest green space for miles.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be stretching out in the spacious lounge. A generous 160 square feet and brightly lit thanks to the large, almost floor-to-ceiling windows taking up one wall. It's a great space for dining and entertaining alike.
The master bedroom is just as spacious, also coming in at 160 square feet. Design & Decor is stylish throughout, with designer wallpaper, contrast walls and hardwood laminate underfoot. But there's still plenty of potential to make the place your own.
South Woodford underground station is just under a mile away on foot, for fast direct access to the City and West End via the Central Line. Getting to Liverpool Street will take just 18 minutes, while you can reach Tottenham Court Road in about 27.
- The lease is long enough not to give you any renewal worries.
- You have fitted storage in the bathroom and hallway.
- South Woodford Odeon, along with plenty of shops and bars, is just a half mile away on foot.
Kitchen - 3.2m x 2.0m (10'5" x 6'6") -
Bathroom - 3.1m x 1.7m (10'2" x 5'6") -
Reception Room - 4.2m x 3.5m (13'9" x 11'5") -
Bedroom - 4.3m x 3.5m (14'1" x 11'5") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"This flat was perfect for me as a first time buyer. A lot of love and care went into making this flat into a home. I LOVE the location; it’s close to shops, bars and great restaurants, some lovely pubs and most importantly you are just minutes from Stratford and Liverpool street on the central line."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68364239.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27217435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.