6 bedroom detached house for saleCoombe Park, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2
- Exclsuive Gated Estate off Kingston Hill
- Land Size Approx 0.566 of an acre with 33 Meter Frontage
- Chalet Style Residence with Annex
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- South Westv Facing Rear Garden
- Potential to build a new detached houe of approx 11,000 sq ft Subject to usual planning Consents
- Private Estate Charges for new Builds and annual estate charge
- Within easy proximity to Richmond Park
- Easily accessible to Kingston/Putney and Wimbledon Town Centres
- 8 Miles from Knightsbridge
A exciting opportunity to acquire this superb chalet/style bungalow with a 33m frontage on a plot of approx 0.56 of an acre with a south facing rear garden within the exclusive gated Coombe Park Estate. This 6 bedroom property includes an annex, indoor pool and offers potential for redevelopment.
Coombe Park lies between two town centres, Kingston and Wimbledon. Both have excellent shopping facilities, from department stores housing concessions found in famous West End streets and specialised boutiques to a wide range of restaurants meeting the palates from across the world. The A3 trunk road offers fast access to central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway network. The nearest train station at Norbiton is within easy reach, and the 85 bus route runs along nearby Kingston Hill to Kingston and Putney from which there are frequent services to Waterloo with underground links from Putney to points throughout the city. The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including five golf courses, tennis and squash clubs and many leisure centres. The 2,360 acres of Richmond Park, an area of outstanding beauty is easily accessed from Kingston Gate, Ladderstile Gate and Robin Hood Gate, providing a picturesque setting in which to picnic, go horse riding, jogging or just take a leisurely walk. Theatres at Wimbledon and Richmond are also popular alternatives to the West End. There are numerous excellent local schools for all ages, private, state, and a variety of international educational establishments within the immediate vicinity.
Turn into Coombe Park off Kingston Hill, bear left at the fork and continue on whereupon Ashmead is conveniently located on the right-hand side.
Coombe Park Residents Association
Coombe Park is managed by Coombe Park Residents’ Association which is owned equally by all member residents. Several years ago, the road was resurfaced with new ramps, speed sign posts and 24 hour CCTV cameras. All residents were requested at the outset to contribute £10,200 these costs and £200 towards the formation of the company. The Residents’ Association only manage the maintenance of the roads, which is voluntarily run by certain residents of Coombe Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68365279.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIM140087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coombe Residential, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.