2 bedroom apartment for saleCoventry, Walmer, CT14
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Easy Access
- Offering Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room/Dining Room
- Wet Room
- Allocated Parking To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- No Onward Chain
A ground floor apartment located in the sought after barracks development that is new to the marketplace and situated in a quite cul-de-sac location. Jenkinson Estates are pleased to offer this superb, purpose built apartment in Walmer, owned since new by the current vendor and on offer with no onward chain complications. This particular apartment is a good size throughout and offers excellent living and bedroom space. The living room is over 17ft in length. The property also offers double glazed throughout. The kitchen offers fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washer/ dryer combination and new induction hob. The master bedroom is fitted with built in wardrobes and overlooks the front elevation and there is a further double bedroom that offers a rear view aspect and a wet room. Well presented throughout this really is somewhere you can just move straight into and live. To the outside there is allocated parking for one car and a further visitor’s space. A very nice example of these sought after apartments in Walmer. Viewing is by appointment and via Jenkinson Estates as sole agent.
Entrance hall : 15'3" x 4'0" (4.65m x 1.22m)
Living Room/Dining Room : 17'3" x 11'6" (5.26m x 3.51m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room : 14'7" x 8'6" (4.45m x 2.59m)
Bedroom : 12'2" x 10'3" (3.71m x 3.12m)
Wet Room : 7'5" x 5'4" (2.26m x 1.63m)
Bedroom : 9'0" x 9'5" (2.74m x 2.87m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68365334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference JENKI_005189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jenkinson Estates, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.