4 bedroom detached house for saleSandmere, Moor Court, Hapsford, WA6 0JY
Withdrawn from Market
- Part Exchange Welcome
- Stamp Duty Paid
- Help to Buy Price £420,000
- Fully Furnished Show Home
- Viewings By Appointment
- Timber Floors, Tiled Floors, Carpets
- Extensive Landscaped Gardens
- Block Paved Driveways
- Granite Working Surfaces
- Fully Tiled Bathrooms
"Sandmere" is a spacious 4 bedroom family home combining traditional style with modern conveniences, a practical and flexible family space, in the middle of the open Cheshire countryside. The light and airy living room is perfect for relaxation and quality family time, with double French doors opening onto the large landscaped gardens. The modern kitchen flows seamlessly through to the breakfast/family area, which also benefits from French doors to the rear garden. Wardrobes are in every bedroom and various storage space.
The Sandmere also benefits from a double garage accessed via the utility room or directly through to the rear garden. There is ample parking for 3 cars on the block paved driveway in addition to 2 spaces in the garage.
PART EXCHANGE is available for your existing home. (subject to terms and conditions)
HELP TO BUY's 20% government backed interest free loan is available on these properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101677022335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ross Estate Agencies, Barrow In Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.