3 bedroom bungalow for saleSelsey Close, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Driveway at the front of property
- Spacious conservatory over looking the rear garden
- Modern through out
- CHAIN FREE!
- EPC energy rating E (52)
After a drive along the beach you will eventually turn into your road, pull up onto your driveway and instantly feel relaxed, leave your shoes and coats in the porch and step into your very impressive lounge. This room lends itself perfectly for any family gathering and have the pleasure of looking out over your front garden.Feeling hungry? This modern kitchen/breakfast room with plenty of work top space and storage for your favourite ingredients means cooking up a storm is even easier, and if you enjoy hosting, having the dining table at the end of the kitchen/breakfast room means you're friends can enjoy a chilled glass of wine whilst you are dishing up.When its time to unwind, imagine relaxing in your conservatory overlooking the rear garden with your favourite book, the peace and quiet will put you in pure relaxation.All bedrooms are really good sizes, with one of the bedrooms benefiting from an en-suite. The bungalow also has a separate modern family bathroom.Not only is the property great but the location is as well. Imagine waking up on a fresh Sunday morning and taking a stroll down to the beach and local shops.This is a property that wont be around long so I suggest you book your viewing now before its too late .
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 15'11 x 15'10 (4.85m x 4.83m)
- Breakfast Area: 12'7 x 8'1 (3.84m x 2.47m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'3 x 6'7 (3.74m x 2.01m)
- Conservatory: 15'10 x 10'1 (4.83m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom One: 15'0 x 10'1 (4.58m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom Two: 12'10 x 7'4 (3.91m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom Three: 12'3 x 8'10 (3.74m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'10 (2.54m x 2.08m)
- En-Suite: 8'1 x 3'8 (2.47m x 1.12m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68365712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41127041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.