4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRobins Drive, Rose Green, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 1,943 Sqft Detached House
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room
- Refitted Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms (One On The Ground Floor)
- Ground Floor Bathroom And First Floor Shower Room
- Replacement Triple And Double Glazing
- Generous Plot
- Double Garage Plus Separate Workshop
- Convenient Location
This spacious detached chalet house is set on a good size plot with ample off-road parking and garaging. The property is presented in superb order and has undergone recent improvements including new kitchen, bathroom, boiler and triple/double glazing within the last few years. EPC-D
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance porch leading to welcoming entrance hallway, dual aspect sitting room with log burner, dining room with casement doors to rear garden, refitted kitchen with door to side access, refitted bathroom with WC, double bedroom and from the hallway stairs to first floor.
On the first floor, there are three further bedrooms with the master having a walk-in dressing room. There is also a shower room/WC.
Outside, the front is mainly laid to lawn with driveway to side providing off-road parking and leading to the detached double garage with electric roller door. There is gated access to the rear garden, which is laid to lawn with flower and shrubbery borders, patio area, two storage sheds, summerhouse and further detached single garage/workshop.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate its convenient location, size and presentation of accommodation together with the plot size.
The property is conveniently situated about 1/4 mile level walk from Rose Green village centre which offers a range of local facilities including, a pharmacy, post office, library, convenience food store, newsagent, family butcher and hardware store. Popular infant and junior schools and a doctors surgery are also in the local vicinity. The Cathedral city of Chichester is about 6 miles where there is a comprehensive array of restaurants and Bistro's as well an excellent pedestrian shopping precinct and the famous Festival Theatre.
A deceptively spacious and versatile chalet style house situated within a quiet and desirable area close to Rose Green village.
Sitting Room 18'7 (5.66m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Dining Room 16'8 (5.08m) x 11'2 (3.4m)
Kitchen 13'3 (4.04m) x 11' (3.35m)
Bedroom 2 11'5 (3.48m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14'4 (4.37m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Bedroom 3 10'9 (3.28m) x 9'7 (2.92m)
Bedroom 4 11'2 (3.4m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Garage 1 19'2 (5.84m) x 16'4 (4.98m)
Garage 2/Workshop 12'0 (3.66m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68369525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 251115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.