4 bedroom house for saleLanark Road, Juniper Green
Beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home situated in a sought after residential area and just a short distance from Edinburgh city bypass. The property has the added benefit of a sunroom, beautiful and extensive rear garden, off-street parking and double garage with work shop. Juniper Green has a wealth of local amenities and the property is well places for great transport links to the city centre. The school catchment for the property is the excellent Juniper Green Primary School and Currie High School. Merchiston Castle School is also close-by.
Internally, the property briefly comprises:
• Entrance vestibule and welcoming hallway
• Large lounge with bay window, feature gas fireplace, wooden flooring and windows to both the front and rear of the property
• Dining room with parquet style flooring and Edinburgh press storage cupboard
• Modern fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, oven/5 ring gas hob, Belfast sink, ample base units, moving kitchen storage island and access to the family/sun room
• Bright and spacious family/sunroom (in need of upgrading) with direct access to the rear garden
• Four good sized double bedrooms
• Beautiful tiled shower room with electric shower, heated towel rail and vanity unit
• Victorian styled bathroom with stand-alone bath and shower attachment, heated towel rail and storage cupboard
• Under stairs storage
• Gas central heating
• Beautiful and vast secluded rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area accessed from the sunroom, shrubs and apple trees. The garden backs onto the Water of Leith and offers fantastic potential to extend the property
• Large driveway enough to cater several vehicles
• Double garage with workshop
• New boiler installed in November 2017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68372072.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27218374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.