3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodside Road, Chiddingfold
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Character Home
- Two Reception Rooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Large Rear Garden
- Velux Balcony With Rural Outlook
- Picturesque Village Location
- Off Road Parking
- Character Features With A Modern Twist
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
A beautifully presented three bedroom character home offering deceptive yet versatile accommodation. Accommodation consists of, on the ground floor upon entering the property is a hallway which leads to the sitting room, with its feature fireplace with log burning stove offers a warm yet light family space. The next room is the dining room, which has a working fireplace with log burning stove again. This room offers great a room for entertaining with double glazed French doors leading out to the terrace and garden, this is closely followed by a cottage style kitchen with vaulted glazed ceiling offering plenty of natural light.
On the first floor there are two bedrooms, bedroom three being a good size for the smallest bedroom with feature fire place and built in wardrobes. The second bedroom, once the master is of a generous proportion also has a feature fireplace and built in cupboards. On the top floor is the principal bedroom suite which has an unusual Velux balcony enjoying distance rural views there is also a useful en-suite bathroom with shower.
To the front the property benefits from off street parking. The rear garden is a fantastic attribute to this brilliant family home being around 100ft in depth, with a raised patio area that leads downwards across the garden, which is mainly lawn then leads under a feature arch with further raised terraces and a timber outbuilding. At the very end of this enchanting garden falls a secluded area leading to a small stream with woodland beyond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68375645.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540023967. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne Estate Agents, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.