3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Davids Heights, Miskin, Pontyclun
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE STOREY HOME
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- NO CHAIN
A well presented modern, mid link town house offering living accommodation comprising: three double bedrooms, en-suite shower, family bathroom, lounge and fitted kitchen/diner. The property offers benefits including gas central heating, double glazing and a rear garden. NO CHAIN!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Double Bedrooms
The property offers benefits including gas Central heating, double glazing and a rear garden
Through front door into:
Kitchen/diner 13' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.04m max x 3.86m max )
Fitted range of wall and base units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces over. Inset feature sink with mixer tap over. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Stairs rising to first floor. Power points. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Feature flooring. Integrated dish washer and washer/dryer. Space for fridge/freezer. Door to:
Lounge 13' 3" max x 16' 1" max ( 4.04m max x 4.90m max )
Double glazed 'french' style doors offering access to rear garden with double glazed side windows. Radiator and power points. Built in under stairs storage cupboard.
Stairs rising to upper floor. Radiator and power points. Doors to:
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 9" max ( 4.04m x 3.28m max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.48m max x 4.01m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator and power points
Fitted three piece suite in white comprising: panelled bath, W.C. and vanity wash hand basin. Shaver point.
Topp Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 9" max plus window recess x 13' 4" max ( 3.89m max plus window recess x 4.06m max )
Double glazed window to front. Partially sloping ceiling. Built in storage cupboard housing hot water tank. Archway to:
Partially sloping ceiling, Double glazed ceiling window. Radiator and power points. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Double glazed skylight window. Partially sloping ceiling. Fitted suite comprising: tiled shower cubicle, W.C and vanity wash hand basin.
Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area. Garden shed to remain
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68375900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG106525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.