1 bedroom park home for sale35 Park Road, Penwortham Residential Park, Preston, Lancashire
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- 3 piece Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- 36' x 10' Park Home
- Easily maintained garden areas
- Electric Oven and Gas hob
- Lounge with Electric Fire
- LPG Gas Central Heating
One Bed (36 x 20) This 36 x 20 park home is tucked away in a really quite part of our park with one double bedroom and 1 small box room, ideal for use as an office or even walk in wardrobe. An electric fire in the living room and a 3 piece bathroom with a shower over the bath with easily maintained garden areas having room at the rear for a shed for storage makes this park home perfect for anyone over the age of 50.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Penwortham-Residential-Park-1815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.