2 bedroom park home for sale76 Birch Avenue, Cuerden Residential Park, Leyland, Lancashire
- Easily maintained gardens with parking for 2 cars
- Fitted Kitchen with slot in cooker
- Mains Gas Central Heating with gas fire in Lounge
- Master Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Modern Bathroom with bath
- Single Bedroom with fitted wardrobe
Two Bed Omar Southdown (36 x 20) This Omar Southdown 36 x 20 is in very good condition. The living room offers a very spacious area with a central gas fire giving the home a cosy atmosphere in winter. The living room then leads nicely into a dinning area which is all open plan, both have also just had brand new carpet fitted. There are 2 bedrooms, one of which is the master double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and then a single bedroom which also has fitted wardrobes. The kitchen has all fitted units with a gas cooker. Outside the property there is a driveway for parking for up to 2 cars, it has a shed for extra storage and to the rear of the property is a lovely spacious paved area. The area around the home itself it mainly paved so will be very easy to maintain. Well worth a viewing!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Cuerden-Residential-Park-1812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.