1 bedroom apartment for saleSt. Chads Court, St. Chads Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Located to the Front of the Building
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Attractive Sought After Position
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Robes
- Modern Shower Room
- Residents Parking
- Early Viewing Essential
Located to the front of the building is this well presented, neutrally decorated first floor apartment.
The development offers a communal lounge area, has a house manager, a laundry room and lifts to all floors. Featuring sealed unit double glazing and economy seven heating. The apartment briefly comprises; spacious entrance hall with airing cupboard and a cloaks cupboard, a good size lounge, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a modern shower room with step in shower.
Situated in a convenient spot ideal to take advantage of the many amenities to be found at Far Headingley, Headingley and for transport links into the City and surrounding districts.
Internal viewing is absolutely essential to appreciate this lovely apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68377616.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA170298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.