3 bedroom bungalow for salePenknight, Edgcumbe Road, Lostwithiel, Cornwall, PL22
- Country bungalow in about 3 1/4 acres
- Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c.
- Large dual aspect lounge
- Kitchen/dining room and utility room
- Partial oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Detached garage 19' deep by 12' wide with automatic and remotely operated door
- Range of buildings including a large greenhouse, timber workshop and 27' long polytunnel
Set in about 3 1/4 acres of land and about half a mile only to the west of the heart of the town of Lostwithiel. This immaculately maintained bungalow has a most attractive setting near the end of a quiet lane leading to a farm only.
The property has complete privacy and has beautifully maintained immediate gardens surrounded by a beech hedge and the remainder of the field area has been used in the past for growing Christmas trees but is considered ideal for hobby farming. There is a public footpath just inside the southern boundary but at the bottom of a slope and well out of sight. As well as having a detached garage, there is a range of older outbuildings, also a large greenhouse, a 27 foot long polytunnel and also a timber garden store. The approach to the property is over a substantial concrete drive and parking area.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall which has doors to most rooms. The lounge is a large room with a lovely outlook over the garden from its dual aspect windows. The kitchen/dining room has a range of fitted floor and matching wall cabinets and also has an ESSE oil fired range cooker which also provides heating to the partial central heating system with radiators. A door then leads to the large utility room and an outer door to the garden.
There are three bedrooms, one and two being double bedrooms with bedroom one being dual aspect and bedroom three a single bedroom. The bathroom has a panelled bath and separate shower cubicle, fitted vanity basin, electric heated towel rail and part full height wall tiling. Next to the bathroom is the separate low-level w.c.
Travelling west on the A390 road out of Lostwithiel going up the hill continue after the speed limit sign ends and follow on up the hill bearing slightly to the right. After a short distance, just before the hill bends to the left, there will be a turning on the right. Turn into this lane and continue for about 200 yards and the bungalow will be found on the left-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68377970.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOD170192. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.