4 bedroom detached house for saleBerrall Way, Billingshurst, RH14
- Open Plan Entrance Hall
- Bright and Spacious Dining Room
- Separate Study and Cloakroom
- Sitting Room with Gas Fireplace
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Attractive Family Bathroom
- Good Size Secluded Garden
- Driveway and Double Garage
EPC - C. 90 Berrall Way forms part of the highly sought after Penfold Grange development and is beautifully presented both inside and out. The property affords excellent family sized accommodation with light oak flooring flowing through most rooms enhancing the light and space this home displays. The dining room is open plan to the entrance hall and there is a separate study along with a sitting room enjoying an attractive feature fireplace with a coal effect gas fire and double glazed sliding patio doors to the garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is a further feature fitted with a beautiful range of units and an adjoining utility with internal door to the garage. A turned staircase leads to the first floor galleried landing off which is a nicely fitted family bathroom, a stunning master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and modern fitted en-suite bathroom. The double bedrooms two and three also have fitted cupboards and the fourth bedroom is a very good size single.
To the front a tarmacadam driveway leads to the double garage with twin doors plus power and light whilst a side gate leads to the rear garden which also provides a fine feature of this delightful home. The garden consists of a paved patio area adjacent to the sitting room with a pergola decked seating area to the side. The remainder is mainly laid to lawn with a further gravelled seating area and is enclosed by close boarded fencing and mature shrubs providing a high degree of privacy and seclusion.
Berrall Way is within walking distance of the Billingshurst Primary School, the Weald Secondary School, leisure centre with gym and swimming pool plus mainline station with services to London/Victoria and the south coast. The historic village of Billingshurst provides an excellent range of amenities and shopping facilities including a supermarket, pharmacy, library and medical centre. More extensive shopping, banking and leisure facilities can be found at Horsham which lies approximately 8 miles away and Gatwick International Airport is approximately 20 miles away.
Sitting Room 18'9 (5.72m) x 12'3 (3.73m)
Study 8'7 (2.62m) x 6'4 (1.93m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 18'10 (5.74m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Bedroom 1 18'9 (5.72m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
Bedroom 2 11'11 (3.63m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Bedroom 3 14'7 (4.45m) x 6'7 (2.01m)
Bedroom 4 8'5 (2.57m) x 7'4 (2.24m)
Double Garage 19'9 (6.02m) x 19'5 (5.92m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68383286.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Billingshurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.