2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrefrew Road, Camelford, Cornwall
- Two Double Bedroom, Semi Detached House
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen / Diner
- Private Rear Garden With Artificial Grass
- Allocated Parking Space In Courtyard
- Walking Distance To Camelford Town Centre
- EPC: C/73
We are pleased to offer this two double bedroom semi detached house, located down a private lane, in the sought after town of Camelford. Built in 2015 by a local developer, the property has since been upgraded with patio tiles and artificial grass in the rear garden, beautiful polished slate worktops in the kitchen and premium vinyl floor coverings in the kitchen, cloakroom and bathroom. The property boasts photovoltaic panels on the roof providing hot water. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Front door with frosted glass panels into:
11'3" x 8'9"
Electric radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
7'9" x 5'9"
Corner shower cubicle. Low level WC with economy push button flush. Panel bath with tiled splashback. PVCu double glazed window with obscured glass panel. Vanity unit with wash hand basin inset and storage cupboards under. Heated towel rail.
Patio steps immediately out of the back door of the property. Steps up to artificial lawn for low maintenance and walled boundary. Side gate leading to front.
One allocated parking space in courtyard
Mains electricity, water and drainage. Photovoltaic panels on the roof providing hot water. Telephone and broadband available.
Electric radiator, stairs to first floor, PVCu double glazed window to side, door to:
Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
Kitchen / Diner
12'6" x 11'8"
Large understairs storage cupboard. Electric radiator. Door to cloakroom. PVCu double glazed back door with clear glass panels, leading to garden. Range of matching base and eye level units with worktop and tiled splashback to water sensitive areas. Stainless steel sink with drainer. Fitted slimline dishwasher. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Fitted oven and hob with extractor canopy over. Fitted fridge / freezer.
Space and plumbing for washing machine with roll edge worktop. PVCu double glazed window with obscured glass panel. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low level WC with dual push button economy flush.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms
14'11" x 11'
(Narrowing to 11'7) Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. Electric radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect.
12'3" x 11'7"
Electric radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front aspect. Ceiling spotlights. Open plan to:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68383397.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAU170157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.