3 bedroom terraced house for saleBeer Street, Yeovil
- Victorian Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Gardens
- No Onward Chain
Good size accommodation and a convenient location make this three bedroom Victorian home a great opportunity for investment or a family home.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Original tiled flooring. Door opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Door opening into:
Living Room 11' 8" max x 10' 9" plus bay ( 3.56m max x 3.28m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front. Aerial and telephone points. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Opening into:
Dining Area 12' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 3.73m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Coving to the ceiling. Radiator. Door opening into:
Fitted Kitchen 14' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.50m x 2.62m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Understairs storage cupboard. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Door opening into:
Lean To: 14' x 5' 4" ( 4.27m x 1.63m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden. Wall mounted central heating boiler. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to the loft space which is boarded and sky light window.
Bedroom One 14' 3" max x 10' 9" ( 4.34m max x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to the front. Two built in wardrobes. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 4" max ( 3.23m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Airing cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" max x 6' 10" ( 2.64m max x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. White suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over and side screen. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Via gated access with the garden laid to original tiling.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a decking area abutting the property and continuing to the summerhouse.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. Turn left onto Grove Avenue. Turn left onto Huish. Turn right onto Orchard Street. Turn left onto Beer Street and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68385086.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO103757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.