2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBirch Coppice, Quarry Bank
- SITUATED THE THE HEAD OF A PRIVATE LANE
- SUBSTANTIAL GARDENS WITH STREAM RUNNING THROUGH
- NEIGHBOURING SALTWELLS NATURE RESERVE
- LONG DRIVEWAY WITH AMPLE PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- GOOD SIZE, STEEP LOFT WITH PLANS ALREADY DRAWN UP FOR LOFT CONVERSION
A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN IDYLLICALLY SITUATED BUNGALOW ADJACENT TO A NATURE RESERVE. AVAILABLE WITH SUBSTANTIAL ATTRACTIVE GARDENS TO ALL SIDES WITH STREAM RUNNING THROUGH. AT THE HEAD OF A PRIVATE LANE OCCUPYING A SECLUDED POSITION.
A detached bungalow briefly comprising hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating system, driveway & detached garage.
Graveled drive leading to the front of the property with lawns surrounding from front side and rear and separate detached garage.
Doors to front elevation and hallway
Single glazed door, loft access and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.78m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, french doors to gardens and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' ( 3.15m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed windows to front and side elevation, one and half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, worksurfaces with splashback tiling, electric oven/hob and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.81m )
Double glazed bow window to front and side elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.69m )
Double glazed bow window to side elevation and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 5' 5" x 5' 4" ( 1.65m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, W.C. and bath with shower over.
Graveled drive leading to the front of the property with substantial gardens laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders surrounding the property from all sides. A stream runs through the grounds which overlook Saltwells Nature Reserve.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68393357.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBR307423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.