3 bedroom park home for saleThorness Lane, Cowes, Isle of Wight
- 2003 Three bedroom mobile home
- Stunning views over Thorness Bay
- Garden to the side
- Ready to use straight away
Not your average caravan! It has stunning views out to the bay, where you can watch the sun set from the decking. To the side, the kids will have plenty of space to play on the grass. The current owners have made use of the space with setting out a net to play badminton or volleyball. They have owned it since new and it has hardly been used during their 14 years of ownership, meaning the inside is as good as new. It will comfortably sleep 8 over the 3 bedrooms and the pull out sofa in the lounge. It has made many happy memories for the current family owners and they are sad to be selling but now is the time to let a new family make the most of it to make their own memories. Set on the popular Thorness Bay, it has everything you need onsite; entertainment for the whole family, play park, restaurant and bar, shop and launderette. The owners are happy to leave everything with the caravan including a washing machine and a kayak so you can start enjoying it from the moment you collect the keys.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Lounge/Diner: 15'7 x 11'6 (4.75m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen area: 9'2 x 8'2 (2.80m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 1: 8'10 x 6'11 (2.69m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'4 x 5'9 (2.54m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'0 x 5'10 (2.14m x 1.78m)
- Shower room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68393744.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60117642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Cowes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.