2 bedroom flat for saleAvenue Heights, Basingstoke Road, Reading, RG2
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking and Communal Bike Storage
- A 50% share, rent on unsold equity is £353.98pcm
- 1.4 miles from Reading Train Station
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- EPC Rating C
A 50% share, rent on unsold equity is £353.98pcm. A well-presented second floor apartment located in a gated development, just 0.9 miles from The Oracle shopping centre, 2.3 miles from Green Park Business Village and 0.5miles to Cintra Park. Offering two double bedrooms, fully fitted bathroom, well-presented semi open plan kitchen and lounge with rooftop views. No Onward Chain EPC Rating C.
South Reading is a suburb of Reading with easy access to the A33 and Junction 11 of the M4. South Reading has a number of Ofsted rated good and above primary schools and for secondary schools there are a selection of independent school. The Madejski Stadium plays host to Reading Football Club and London Irish Rugby. There are also a number of hotels including The Millennium and Hilton hotels, corporate business premises and retail shopping facilities.
Accommodation comprises:- Entrance hall with entry phone, fully fitted three piece white bathroom suite with floor to ceiling tiling, two well-presented and well-dressed double bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen with electric cooker and space for a full size fridge freezer and washing machine, lounge with electric feature fireplace, bay window and easterly roof top views.
Allocated Parking Space
Communal bike storage
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains electric and water. Reading Borough Council, council tax band C.
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 163729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.