2 bedroom flat for sale109 Whiteside Court, Bathgate, EH48 2TP
- Stunning & stylish 2nd floor apartment
- 2 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom ensuite & Separate bathroom
- Spacious lounge with balcony
- Fully fitted open plan kitchen
- Double glazing & gas Central Heating
- Security entry system & allocated parking
- EPC C, council tax band B & approx. rental yield 5.5%
Whiteside Court is an Art Deco style building situated close to the centre of Bathgate, ideally situated for commuting to both Edinburgh and Glasgow by rail and the motorway network. It houses a variety of styles and sizes of apartments to suit most tastes and budgets and we are delighted to offer one of the best looking properties to the marketplace. It is both stylish and spacious so early viewing is highly advised.
The apartment is well priced for both the first time buyer or for an investor in the Private Rental Market and is offered in ‘walk in condition’. The accommodation comprises of a bright and roomy lounge area that leads out onto an ‘L’shaped balcony. The kitchen is open plan to the lounge and offers modern base and wall mounted units with integrated appliances and excellent worktop area. There are two double bedrooms with this property each large enough for bedroom furniture and the main bedroom has a built in cupboard for storage and an excellent ensuite. The ensuite has modern dark tiling to the floor and walls and a three piece suite with some vanity cupboard space. The family sized bathroom has a bath with a long vanity unit for storage that also has an integrated wash hand basin and wc.
Features: Entry system, allocated parking, modern décor, GCH & d/g
Extras: Integrated kitchen appliances, lighting, blinds and light fittings
This is a stunning example of a ‘finished article’ top end modern apartment and benefits from Gas Central heating, double glazing and secure entry system. Some extras are included in the price but other furniture may be available by separate negotiation.
The apartment is situated within a short walk of the rail link going east to Edinburgh and West to Glasgow. There is a good selection of supermarkets within walking distance and Bathgate is well provided with bars and restaurants. West Lothian has numerous golf courses and there are fishing facilities nearby as well as recreational facilities in the form of live theatre and a Sports Centre. There are both primary and secondary schools in the town.
Full schedule and home report on ESPC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68399306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Bathgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.