2 bedroom flat for saleArden Street, Edinburgh
CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 10TH NOVEMBER AT 2PM
Spacious second floor flat forming part of a traditional Victorian tenement within the much sought after Marchmont area. Bright, airy and beautifully presented, the property retains original features including front-facing bay window and ornate cornicing.
• Entrance hallway
• Large lounge with front facing bay window and original period features
• Modern kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, a good range of base and wall units and ample space for a table and chairs
• Utility room with additional units and sink
• First sizeable double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Second double bedroom
• Bathroom with modern three piece suite with shower over the bath
• Study/box bedroom
• Gas central heating
• Resident’s permit parking and pay and display parking on Arden Street and surrounding streets
• Well maintained communal garden area to rear
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68399987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27220789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.