3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Butts, Westbury
- Great Location
- Stunning Presentation
- Beautiful Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Far Reaching Views
Set in one the most popular addresses in Westbury, this detached 1930s home is presented to the highest of standards. Occupying an elevated position with far reaching views, the property also has a fantastic sized, meticulously kept rear garden. In addition there is a garage and driveway parking.
Entering the property through an attractive Oak front door with double glazed insert, you arrive in the entrance porch. This useful space has room for coats and shoes storage, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front. There is also a wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
A glazed oak door leads through to hallway which in turn has oak doors to each of the bedrooms, the bathroom and glazed double doors lead through to the open plan living area. This spacious hallway has wood panelling and a radiator.
Open Kitchen / Dining / Lounge
Kitchen Area 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
A tasteful fitted kitchen that has a great deal of storage through wall units and base units with solid wooden work surfaces over. A stainless steel one and a half bowl sink is set into the work surfaces with a draining area. Appliances include an eye level electric double oven, ceramic hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge and integrated dishwasher. The kitchen has oak finished flooring and is well lit with LED downlighters, a double glazed window to the side and double glazed French doors to the side.
Dining Area 12' 2" x 11' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.63m )
Open from the kitchen, the dining area provides ample space for a large table and chairs whilst setting a social environment as it continues to open through to the lounge area. The dining area has oak finished flooring, LED downlighters, a radiator and an impressive glass lantern roof window.
Lounge Area 21' 7" x 13' 6" ( 6.58m x 4.11m )
An immense space accessed through from the dining area with two radiators. The lounge has both a double glazed window and double glazed patio doors facing South, overlooking the beautiful rear garden.
Utility Room 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Accessed off of the kitchen, the utility room provides lots of additional storage above and beyond the kitchen. There are large cupboards, a fitted dresser and space for a fridge freezer. In addition there is a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine and access to the loft space. There are two double glazed windows to the side, a double glazed door to the side, a radiator and LED downlighters.
Bedroom One 15' x 12' max ( 4.57m x 3.66m max )
The master bedroom is a great size and has a radiator and a double glazed, South facing window overlooking the rear garden. There is also a dressing area with double glazed window to the side that leads to the ensuite.
The ensuite is a particularly large space and has a suite comprising WC, vanity basin, bath with mixer tap and a spacious walk in shower. The wall are partly tiled and the floor fully tiled with underfloor heating, but there is also a radiator. Ventilation is provided by both a double glazed window to the side and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
Facing the front, this bedroom has a double glazed square bay window with far reaching views across the town and beyond.
Bedroom Three 14' 3" max x 9' 5" max ( 4.34m max x 2.87m max )
Also facing the front, bedroom three has a double glazed, square bay window with far reaching views across the town and beyond. There is also a second double glazed window facing the front and a radiator.
The shower room has a suite comprising a double shower cubicle, vanity basin with mixer tap and WC. The floor is tiled with underfloor heating whilst there is also a double glazed window to the side, radiator and an extractor fan.
The front garden has a range of mature plants and steps ascending to the property. Immediately to the front of the property is a gravel area with far reaching views.
The beautifully kept rear garden faces South and is mostly laid to lawn. There are attractive colourful flower bed borders and the garden is enclosed by fencing and hedges. There are also two patio areas, one laid to decking and the other is paved with side access. The garden offers a great deal of privacy and a real sense of tranquility.
Garage & Parking
The property has a garage with up and over door, power and lighting. To the side of the garage there are two additional parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68402471.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.