3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKnight Road, Wells
- SHARED OWNERSHIP
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite
- Level Walk To The City Centre
- Off Road Parking
CHRISTMAS INCENTIVE - £500 toward Legal costs if you reserve in December! A truly superb family home located on the popular Vicarage Fields development. Boasting a modern open plan kitchen/diner, good sized living room with double doors out to the garden, along with master ensuite & parking.
PLOT 3 - Hartley
Please contact us about our range of shared ownership homes available on this development.
Price displayed is for the 40% share price.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.10m )
Living Room 17' 9" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.41m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' ( 3.12m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.02m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 1" ( 3.00m x 2.16m )
Wells is a city lying in beautiful countryside between the Somerset Levels and the Mendip Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Wells medieval centre has local markets twice a week, good restaurants, a thriving high street and many important ancient buildings, including the Cathedral and moated Bishops Palace and gardens. There are four major supermarkets on the edge of the city. Wells Leisure Centre has the usual facilities of gym and swimming pool to add to Wells Rugby Club, Tennis club, Bowling club and Golf course. Throughout the year Wells hosts festivals for Music, Literature, Art and Food, and has twinned links with Burgundy, the Rhineland and Northern Italy. There are many societies and clubs for those who would like to join a diverse social community.
How Does It Work?
You buy a share of your home (usually between 40% and 75% of the home's value) and pay rent on the remaining share. You can buy bigger shares at a later stage when you can afford to. You'll need to take out a mortgage to pay for your share of the home's purchase price, or fund this through your savings. Shared ownership properties are leasehold however they do change to become freehold if you get to 100% ownership. Shared ownership is an affordable way to purchase a home on the open market
Am I Eligible?
General eligibility criteria are:
Age: 18 years or over and be a resident in the UK
Household income less than £80,000
Not a home owner or named on a home mortgage (applicants in the process of selling a home will be considered)
Unable to afford to buy a home on the open market
Have available deposit of at least 5% of the purchase price, depending on the lender's requirements
Access to additional £2,500 to cover legal fees and the cost of moving
Be able to financially sustain home ownership in the longer term
Have a good credit history (Your application will probably be unsuccessful if you have any County Court Judgements or Defaults not settled/unsatisfied)
Applicants will need to provide the following in order to be assessed for their chosen plot.
- A confirmation email/letter on which plot you would like to apply for
- Registration with the HomeBuy agent for this area (on-line registration on www.helptobuysw.org.uk)
- Registration with Yarlington Homes (www.yarlingtonhomes.co.uk)
- Mortgage agreement in principle with the key facts document,
- Three months' bank statements for all accounts,
- Three months' pay slips,
- Details of any additional income (if applicable),
- Evidence of savings sufficient to cover lender deposit or share being purchased plus an additional £2,500 to cover your legal fees and moving costs,
- Evidence of any outstanding loans including credit cards,
- Photographic proof of ID in colour and certified by a financial advisor or solicitor.
- Credit referencing report for each applicant. (available from one of the following websites: www.noddle.co.uk, www.experian.co.uk, www.equifax.co.uk)
Application forms can be found in our Allen & Harris office.
40% share £117,000
Monthly rent: £398.75
Service charge £34.34
We will endeavour to use the photographs of the actual property but may also show pictures of the showhome, other similar plots and/or computer generated images. Floorplan images may be handed.
A non-returnable £500 Reservation fee will apply once an application has been accepted.
Floor plans and room dimensions are approximate and should not be relied upon.
Yarlington will expect applicants to exchange contracts within a 28 day period from issue of contracts.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68404894.html?premiumA=true
- Castle Cary (9.1 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Castle Cary (9.1 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL104077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.