Get brand editions for Sheen's, Clacton-on-sea

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom retirement property for sale

Olivers Court, Olivers Close, Clacton-On-Sea

Sold STC £82,500

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Bedrooms
  • Ground Floor
  • 15' x 10'10 Lounge
  • 14' x 7'1 Kitchen
  • Wet Room
  • Fully Double Glazed
  • Electric Heating (n/t)
  • Over 55's
  • EPC Rating E

Full description

Sheen's Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this modern TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT. The property is situated within half a mile of Clacton-on-Sea's town centre, mainline railway station and seafront. The flat is part of a shared ownership scheme with Colne Housing with the purchase price being 70% of the property value.

Accommodation Comprises - The accommodation comprises approximate room sizes:

Communal entrance door to:

Communal Entrance Hallway - Further door leading to communal gardens. Entrance door to:

Entrance Hallway - Storage heater (not tested). Large storage cupboard. Airing cupboard. Doors to:

Lounge - 4.57m x 3.30m (15' x 10'10) - Double glazed window to front.

Kitchen - 4.27m x 2.13m (14' x 7') - Laminated rolled edge work surfaces. Inset ceramic sink. Built in dishwasher. Plumbing and space for washing machine, cooker and fridge/freezer. Selection of matching white units at both eye and floor level. Double glazed window to rear.

Bedroom One - 4.22m x 3.18m (13'10 x 10'5) - Double glazed window to front. Built in sliding door wardrobes.

Bedroom Two - 3.28m x 2.08m (10'9 x 6'10) - Double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted heater (not tested).

Wet Room - Recently fitted wet room. Low level WC. Vanity wash basin with cupboards and drawers under. Wall mounted electric shower (not tested). Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Double glazed window to rear.

Outside - Communal gardens. Mainly laid to lawn. Communal parking to rear of building.

Agents Notes - The purchase price is for 70% of the property with the remainder of 30% belonging to Colne Housing. The property is also being sold with goods included which are all included with the asking price.

Lease Disclaimer - It is up to any interested party to satisfy themselves of the lease details with their legal representative before entering into a contractual agreement.

Le 0817 - MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007 - Prospective purchasers will be asked to produce photographic identification and proof of residence documentation once entering into negotiations for a property in order for us to comply with current Legislation.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
19 August 2017

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 27221815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheen's, Clacton-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.