3 bedroom terraced house for saleSimmons Walk, Basingstoke
- Garage and drive to the rear
- Walking distance to Eastrop Park
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Walking distance to War Memorial Park
- Walking distance to mainline train station
- No onward chain
- Popular location
- Requires re modernisation
- Gas central heated
Situated in a popular residential location of Riverdene which is set within the Eastrop location and offering mainly family homes. The development is ideally situated within walking distance to the town centre with its extensive shopping mall, bars, restaurants as well as the Vue multiplex cinema. Also the property is walking distance to Basingstoke mainline train station with access to London Waterloo in 45 minutes.. The popular Eastrop park is only a short walk away and so is the War Memorial Park with beautiful walks and fields. The nearby Harriet Costello college is also within walking distance to the property and access to the M3 junction 6 is only a few minutes drive too
This property is offered for sale in need of refurbishment and modernisation but offers gas central heating and double glazing with a garage and driveway to the rear and a good sized lounge diner and separate kitchen on the ground floor and 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor.
The property sits in a quiet and secluded close set back from the main London road and is offered for sale with no onward chain complications.
An ideal property for someone who wants to stamp their own mark on a property to live in or due to its location it is also ideally suited to an investor to rent out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.