5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStuart Close, Emmer Green
- Sought after traffic free location
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room
- 4/5 bedroomed accommodation
- Catchment area for outstanding schools
- Double glazed and central heating
- Close to all amenities
- Good condition
- No chain
Situated in this much sought after cul-de-sac is this vastly extended 4/5 bedroomed semi-detached house enjoying a lovely garden approaching 70 feet in depth and a good sized frontage affording parking for two cars. This super family home has undergone much improvement by the present owners including a superb kitchen/breakfast room and a large, partially finished loft conversion. The stage at which the loft has been converted has been passed by building control and will form a generously proportioned Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom as desired. Further features include an open fireplace in the lounge, full width bi-folding doors in the dining area and a roller door gives access to the storage room. Stuart Close is situated within striking distance of both Caversham and Reading centres, Reading Mainline Station and all of Emmer Greens many facilities. The local schooling is a particular feature with Emmer Green Pre and Primary Schools enjoying outstanding status as well as being in the catchment area for Highdown Academy and sixth form college. An early viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68413091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.