4 bedroom detached house for saleLancaster Road, Out Rawcliffe, Preston, Lancashire, PR3 6BL
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Residence
- Nestled In Two Acres Of Manicured Land
- Lounge,Dining Room,Morning Room & Office
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Games Room
- Master Bedroom With Private Balcony
- Three Further Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage, Summer House & Paddock
*** CHARMING & CHARACTERISTIC FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE NESTLED IN TWO ACRES OF MANICURED GROUNDS SITUATED IN A SOUGHT AFTER RURAL LOCATION IN OUT RAWCLIFFE *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this charming and characteristic four bedroom detached family residence situated in a much sought after rural location in Out Rawcliffe. Nestled in two acres of manicured grounds, this unique property is accessed via a long sweeping driveway with aspects towards the Trough of Bowland. Just over a mile across the historic Cartford toll bridge which spans the river Wyre lies the pretty village of Great Eccleston and all its amenities. Originally constructed as a farm labourers cottage, this superb property has been subject to multiple extensions over the centuries offering spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, morning room, dining room, large home office, light and airy games room/conservatory, large open plan breakfast kitchen & diner, master bedroom leading out onto a private balcony with walk in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom, three further good size bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts extensive manicured grounds with open views of the countryside together with a further vegetable garden and small paddock area. Set within the grounds is a large summer house with Veranda perfect for outdoor entertainment with a detached double garage and driveway parking for several vehicles.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 409602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.