4 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Leigh
- FOUR BEDROOM MID TERRACED PROPERTY - IN THE SAME OWNERSHIP FOR 25 YEARS
- 21'6 x 10'4 LOUNGE / DINER - 13' x 7'11 KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM
- 13' x 10'4 MASTER BEDROOM - 10'11 x 9'10 SECOND BEDROOM
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS - FAMILY BATHROOM
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA - PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED - EPC : D
This four bedroom mid terraced property has been in the same ownership for the last 25 years. In brief the property consists of, to the ground floor : a lounge / diner and kitchen / diner. To the first floor are four bedrooms (two being doubles) and a family sized bathroom. There is also a private rear garden.
Enter via double glazed front door leading into the :
Double glazed window to front and side aspects, double glazed door with obscure panel leading into the :
Stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, picture window giving borrowed light into the kitchen, textured and coved ceiling, wall mounted gas heater.
LOUNGE / DINER
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, feature fireplace housing the Living Flame gas fire, textured and coved ceiling, double glazed patio doors leading onto the rear garden.
KITCHEN / DINER
Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall and base units with rolled top work surfaces over incorporating one and a half stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, integral gas hob with extractor hood over and oven under, space for washing machine, space for fridge, breakfast island and seating for two, textured and coved ceiling.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to first floor rooms, access to loft hatch, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted gas heater, textured ceiling, range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards.
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard housing the water tank, wall mounted electric heater, textured ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, textured and coved ceiling, laminate floor.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate floor, textured ceiling.
Two obscure double glazed windows to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, part tongue and groove walls and tiled walls, textured and coved ceiling, laminate floor.
The rear garden is laid to patio with fence surround, laid to lawn with mature shrubs. Greenhouse. Side pedestrian access. Brick outhouse.
The front garden is laid to lawn with a low brick wall surround and access to front door and access to shared alleyway.
BAND B, (£1,209.58 for 2017 / 18), Havant Borough Council.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68419055.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHVCC_502437. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.