3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckingham Road, Town Moor, Doncaster
- WAS £160,000 - £170,000 NOW £150,000 - £160,000
- Traditional family home
- Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen
- Opportunity for a 4th bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
Guide price £150,000-£160,000 A fantastic three bedroom semi detached home situated in the sought after area of Town Moor. The property offers ideal living accommodation and is presented to a high specification. No chain.
With characterful tiling to the floor and high ceilings, this porch leads to the entrance hall.
With a stairscase rising to the first floor landing and an understairs storage cupboard. Ther eis coving to the ceiling and a double radiator. There is original tiled flooring throughout the hallway.
Lounge 11' 2" into recess x 14' 3" into bay window ( 3.40m into recess x 4.34m into bay window )
A well presented room with a front facing double glazed stained glass windo. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with with tiled surround. There is coving to the ceiling, an open bookcase, two central radiators and a TV point.
Reception Room 9' 4" x 12' 11" max ( 2.84m x 3.94m max )
With a rear facing single glazed window with wooden frame and a central heating radiator. There is a cast iron fireplace and laminate flooring. There is also coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 9' 5" max plus bay window x 12' 5" plus recess ( 2.87m max plus bay window x 3.78m plus recess )
With a side facing double glazed bay window with window seat and a central heating radiator. Access to the downstairs WC and the kitchen.
With a side facing single glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin and a low lvel wc. There is partial tiling and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 9" max ( 2.87m x 2.97m max )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is white splashback tiling, four ring induction hob, electric oven and grill and space for a washing machine. A door leads to the utility room.
Utility Area 4' 10" max x 19' 1" max ( 1.47m max x 5.82m max )
With a single glazed side facing window and a bay window. There is white exposed brick to the walls, providing character and charm. A door leads to the rear garden.
With a an open wooden staircase rising to the first floor landing. There are built in fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a loft hatch.
Bedroom One 15' max x 11' ( 4.57m max x 3.35m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with wardrobes to provide hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 12' 11" max ( 2.87m max x 3.94m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a fitted wardrobe to provide ample hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes to provide hanging and storage space and also housing the wall mounted boiler.
A well presented bathroom fitted with a three peice suite, comprising of a low level wc, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric shower above. There are downlights to the ceiling, a side facing double glazed window, chrome towel rail and tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed paved garden, ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68422889.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.