4 bedroom bungalow for saleOrchard Close, Whitfield, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Garage & off road parking
- Sought after location
- Stunning uninterrupted views to the rear
- No onward chain!
- EPC energy rating E (50)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Park up from a hard day at work on your driveway and enjoy relaxing in what could be your perfect family home. This large 4 bedroom detached bungalow is one that needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Anyone looking for the next step up the housing ladder or even those who are looking for that perfect property to enjoy your golden years in then this is most certainly one that needs to be seen. As soon as you walk in the size of the home is something that will truly surprise you, the lounge/dining room is the perfect spot for entertaining family and friends at those all important dinner parties or why not relax after a long day in front of the T.V. catching up on your favourite programmes whilst keeping an eye on the children doing their homework. There is also four good size bedrooms so no more having to fight over who gets the smallest room. In addition there is also a large loft room so for those who need extra storage, an office or a games room this home will certainly be able to cater for it.
The rear garden is something special to, with views that can only be described as stunning, what a wonderful way to see out the evening with your favourite drink as the sun sets over, looking over picturesque countryside views. Orchard Close is set in the ever popular area of Whitfield, with all that you need right on your doorstep, close to schools and shops, Whitfield has it all. With no onward chain, you could be in sooner than you think.
What the Owner says:
22 years ago we bought this home as we loved the area. The quiet cul de sac has been a joy to live in over the years as it was perfect for the children to play out the front weather it is riding their bikes of playing football.
The Neighbours here are all lovely too and they will all stop to say hi or help out each other if need be.
The loft room has been a real god send and gave us enough space to have a games room up there.
Having a car port has also been handy as i love working on my cars even when the weather is bad.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Room: 22'6 x 12'2 (6.86m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 7'2 (3.36m x 2.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'5 x 9'3 (3.18m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 8'8 (3.76m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 7'3 (3.63m x 2.21m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'11 x 7'6 (2.72m x 2.29m)
- Loft Room: 18'10 x 8'2 (5.74m x 2.49m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68422895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10731683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.