2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBeech Avenue, Ruislip
- Stunning looking semi-detached bungalow
- Extended to the rear
- Two double bedrooms
- Large 21' x 14'4 lounge
- 21' x 9'9 modern fitted kitchen/diner
- Off street parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Wonderful secluded rear garden
- close to Ruislip Manor and Eastcote stations
- Excellent school catchments
Austin residential are pleased to offer for sale this beautifully presented extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow set in this quiet cul-de-sac location within a short walk to parkland and to Eastcote station. The property has been superbly maintained and modernised by the present owner.
The accommodation briefly comprises: hallway, a 21' x 14'4 reception room, fitted kitchen/diner measuring 21' x 9'9 plus two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property has been updated during the years and has double glazing and gas central heating, hardstanding provides off-street parking and a wonderfully maintained rear garden for those long hot summers. Viewing really is a must.
Beech Avenue runs off Oak Avenue which in turn is parallel to Elm Avenue. Eastcote station is a seven to ten minute walk. Ruislip Manor station is a similar distance, both serviced by the metropolitan and Piccadilly line. The A40 with access to the M40 and M25 is within easy reach by car. Eastcote has various pubs, retaurants,cafes and shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68424923.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27222560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.