2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVicarage Street, Broadstairs
- Two bedroom detached bungalow
- Integral garage and off street parking
- Bright and spacious living spaces
- Close to many local ammenities
NO CHAIN AHEAD!!!
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN THE ST PETER'S VILLAGE, A SHORT WALK FROM A VARIETY OF LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING, ST PETER'S CHURCH, CO-OP CONVENIENCE STORE, AWARD WINNING YARD OF ALE MICRO BREWERY AND SEVERAL OUTSTANDING PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS!!!
Accommodation consists of entrance hall with doors into the garage and the bungalow. Once in the bungalow there are two large double bedrooms to the front of the property, master offering built in wardrobes, separate bathroom and W/C, kitchen, separate lounge/diner and a conservatory to the rear. Externally there is a part paved and part lawned front yard with space for a couple of cars on the drive, garage and a secluded rear lawned garden.
CALL MILES AND BARR TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWINGS ON THIS NO CHAIN AHEAD PROPERTY!!!
The sought-after seaside town of Broadstairs, with quaint fisherman?s cottages and period houses, including Bleak House, once the summer home of Charles Dickens. Broadstairs is also well known for its Blue Flag award winning sandy beaches, including Viking Bay and Joss Bay. The town also offers a good range of facilities with a wonderful selection of boutique shops, restaurants and cinema, together with those found at Westwood Cross shopping centre.
Sporting and recreational opportunities in the area include: a leisure centre at Ramsgate, golf at North Foreland Golf Club, the championship golf courses of Royal St Georges and Princes in Sandwich, various sports clubs in the area including Broadstairs Sailing Club, cliff top and beach walking, horse riding and bowls clubs.
Ramsgate benefits from the High Speed Rail with direct services to London (St Pancras 76 mins). The nearby A299 Thanet Way provides good access to the motorway network. The Eurotunnel at Cheriton, Port of Dover and Eurostar at Ashford are also easily accessed by car and provide excellent links to the continent.
Lounge/Diner - 5.87m x 3.89m (19'3 x 12'9) -
Lean To - 2.79m x 1.91m (9'2 x 6'3) -
Kitchen - 3.45m x 2.95m (11'4 x 9'8) -
Bedroom One - 4.11m x 2.97m (13'6 x 9'9) -
Bedroom Two - 4.04m x 3.28m (13'3 x 10'9) -
Seperate Wc -
Wet Room - 1.75m x 1.60m (5'9 x 5'3) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68425586.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27222657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miles & Barr, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.