3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVillage home with countryside views
- South Facing Rear Gardens
- Open Views over Village to Countryside
- Downstairs WC
- Living Room with Views
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Oil Fired Heating
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Note: Local Ownership Clause
With an open aspect and south facing views over the village to the countryside beyond, this well-proportioned three bedroom family home offers a sense of light and space with downstairs cloakroom, living room leading through to the modern fitted kitchen/dining room. Upstairs there is a modern bathroom and three bedrooms, all of a good size, and two of which have lovely far reaching views over the village to the countryside beyond. The windows are double glazed and there is oil-fired central heating. Outside there is one off-road parking space and to the rear, a south facing enclosed garden which is gently sloping with open views. There is no forward chain with this property.
There is a local occupancy restriction on this property. Buyers must have had their only or principal home or have worked in the Borough of West Devon (excepting the Parishes of Okehampton & Tavistock) for 3 years prior to purchase.
There is an oil tank to the front of the property.
Mains electricity. Mains metered water. Mains drainage.
Council Tax Band
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68426540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7385145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.