2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTaylor Road, Dudley
- Attention Investors
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Tenant Currently in Place on AST
- Current Rental £525pcm
- £6,300 PA Income
- Double Glazed and Gas Centrally Heated
- Extended Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- Rear Garden and Block Paved Driveway
Attention Investors! Currently rented for £525PCM offering a rental yield of £6,300 per annum with an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement in place, the current tenant is a good tenant paying rent on time and taking good care of the property, they are keen to stay long term. This two bedroom semi detached home in this popular residential area has accommodation comprising Lounge, breakfast kitchen, downstairs w.c, two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from a block paved off road parking with security gate, rear garden, central heating and double glazing. Offered with No Onward Chain. View Today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68426657.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101694018441. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.