Studio flat for saleTrinity Square, Hounslow, TW3
- Seven minute walk from Hounslow Tube Station
- Studio Apartment Suite
- 356 sq. ft. (approx.)
- 1st floor (with lift access)
- Fully-integrated designer kitchen
- Video entryphone security system
- 950 year lease
- Estimated completion Q3 2017
This contemporary apartment will be ideally situated in Hounslow’s town centre, just seven minutes’ walk from the nearest Tube station. First time buyers and investors alike will be impressed with this property’s modern interiors, ample storage and luxury finishes.
Property comprises reception area, fully fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom and separate sleeping space.
Previously the headquarters for American Airlines, this Grade A building will be fully-refurbished and transformed to provide state-of-the-art residential accommodation.
As one of London’s largest boroughs, Hounslow is home to a variety of shopping and entertainment facilities, such as The Blenheim Centre, only a 10 minute walk away, as well as The Treaty Centre with its plethora of high street chain stores for the fashion-conscious to explore, just six minutes away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-68428004.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS170035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, Kew Bridge & Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.