2 bedroom flat for sale9/3 Northfield Broadway, Duddingston, Edinburgh, EH8 7QF
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat of an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Duddingston area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living /dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished, features include contemporary flooring, a modern fitted kitchen, stylish bathroom, good storage, double glazing and gas central heating.
- In addition, there are TV and phone points, a private garden green, and unrestricted parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing available on Sunday between 2-4pm.
Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, dual-aspect, first-floor flat of an established residential development, located in the popular Duddingston area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features wood-effect flooring and space for outerwear. Set to the rear, the lounge and dining room features a gas fireplace with tasteful surround, two press recesses, and wood-effect flooring. Also rear facing is a spacious kitchen with ample fitted storage and a built-in store/pantry cupboard, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, unit down-lights, a tiled surround, inset ceiling lighting, and an integrated oven and gas hob. The property also benefits from gas central heating. Bedroom one is front facing and includes a press cupboard and carpeted flooring; whilst bedroom two is also front facing and has two built-in stores/wardrobes. The bright bathroom is set to the rear and includes a two piece, and a quality free-standing bath with mains shower above. Duddingston is an established and desirable residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Willowbrae Road and Duddingston Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8014801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.