2 bedroom flat for saleAlder Court, 30 Portland Road, South Norwood
- Two Bedroom Purpose Built Flat with entry phone system
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators
- Re-fitted Kitchen with oven & hob
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Convenient for shops and amenities
- Photograph shows rear view - entrance to the property
- No Stamp Duty on this property for First Time Buyers
- Convenient for Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station
In our opinion this LOVELY TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT, which is located in close proximity to Norwood Junction/BR overground station and situated above commercial premises, must be viewed internally to be appreciated. The entrance to the property is to the rear as shown in photograph. The property is presented to the market in good decorative order throughout and benefits from an OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/RE FITTED KITCHEN, RE FITTED BATHROOM, GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING AND PARKING. Situated very conveniently for shops and amenities with Norwood high street just around the corner. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68429858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27223119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.