6 bedroom detached house for saleWest Hill, South Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Attractive 6 bedroom detached family home
- Short walk to Sanderstead station
- Detached games room outbuilding
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Popular Ridgeway school catchment area
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £1,000,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This detached family home is full of charm and character. It has an abundance of original features still intact - picture rails, fireplaces, making it easy to imagine the elegant way of life from when this home was first built. A spacious reception hall welcomes you. In the lounge there is a calm, inviting feeling and it even manages to stay cool on a hot summer’s day. The views over the garden from here are a sight to behold, it is a wonderful room to relax in and entertain friends and family which the current owners would call the hub of the house. To the rear of the house there is a well appointed kitchen. The dining room is to the front with period features that compliment the room - an ideal space to entertain. Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms which are perfect for the larger family. No one will be arguing over who gets which room, as being all doubles, which the master boasting an en-suite. If all the above was not enough there is also a second floor with two bedrooms, also served by the main shower/bath room on the 1st floor. Imagine the great times you could have with your family and friends in the very well kept rear garden. To add to your enjoyment there is a wonderful detached wood workshop and games room. An ideal teenagers retreat. Outside you have a level landscaped garden and in and out drive with tandem double garage.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room: 21'11 x 11'6 (6.68m x 3.51m)
- Store Room: 14'9 x 9'0 (4.50m x 2.75m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'10 x 9'7 (5.74m x 2.92m)
- Utility Room: 16'5 x 4'11 (5.01m x 1.50m)
- Dining Room: 15'11 x 12'8 (4.85m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'4 x 11'5 (4.37m x 3.48m)
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 11'8 (3.56m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 9'2 (3.20m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 5: 17'8 x 9'5 (5.39m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 6: 12'4 x 7'5 (3.76m x 2.26m)
- Work Shop
- Games Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68430191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21508561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.