5 bedroom detached house for saleOsborne Road, Forest Gate, E7
- Impressive five bedroom house
- Spaciously presented over three floors
- Neutral décor throughout
- Offers two shower rooms
- Large loft conversion with eaves storage
- Benefits a large front and rear garden
- Close to excellent shops and amenities
- Near reliable transport links and green spaces
This expansive five bedroom house is spaciously presented over three floors, offering naturally bright interiors throughout, boasting a large rear garden and further benefits an additional basement.
Osborne Road is conveniently located close to a selection of local shops and amenities, with Westfield Stratford within easy reach. The property is moments from both Forest Gate and Wanstead Park Stations, with the green spaces of Wanstead Flats close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68432987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1036391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.