3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaurel Road, Dudley
- Delightful Family Residence
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Living Room plus Dining Area
- Stylish Kitchen
- Luxury Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Must Be Seen to be Appreciated
This impressive semi-detached residence has been extremely well maintained and offers a range of stylish features that simply must be seen to be appreciated. Situated in a popular residential area local to amenities including shops, schools and public transport services. This three bedroom family home benefits from central heating, uPVC double glazing, a downstairs WC, modern kitchen and a luxury bathroom, two reception rooms, off road parking and a delightful garden to the rear.
INTERIOR VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Call Skitts Estate Agents in Sedgley to arrange a convenient appointment.
By way of gravel driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles.
Having stairs to first floor and WC off.
Low flush WC, ceramic wall and floor tiling, extractor fan, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
17' 8'' x 10' 9'' (5.38m x 3.27m)
Having a gas fire with feature timber fireplace, high gloss ceramic floor tiling, central heating radiator, double glazed window and double glazed door to the rear garden.
8' 2'' x 7' 2'' (2.49m x 2.18m)
High gloss ceramic floor tiling, storage cupboard off, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
10' 1'' x 6' 4'' (3.07m x 1.93m)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink top with fitted base unit further fitted base units with decorative laminate rolled edge work tops, built-in oven with 4 ring electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, range of fitted wall cupboards, ceramic wall and floor tiles and double glazed window.
12' 5'' x 7' 9'' (3.78m x 2.36m)
Flush ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
12' 0'' x 8' 6'' (3.65m x 2.59m)
Central heating radiator and double glazed window.
9' 4'' x 6' 6'' (2.84m x 1.98m)
Storage cupboard, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Having White suite comprising: panelled bath with shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic wall and floor tiling, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, flush ceiling spot lights and double glazed window.
Enclosed and private from neighbouring properties, paved area, gravel area, cold water tap, brick built chimney style BBQ, garden shed, gated side access, flowers and flowering shrubs and security light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68434358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7064164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.