2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTipton Road, Dudley
- The Tilley - Brand New Two Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Only From £127,960 With Help To Buy
- Spacious Open Plan Living
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- 754.6 Square Foot
- Don't Miss Out On The Remaining Plots
- Call Now To Book Your Appointment
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new property at Butlers Crescent - This property could be yours for only £127,960 with the Help To Buy process. Properties available for Part Exchange and Assisted Move
Don't Miss Out, Last Plots Remaining, Call Now To View - This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a brand new property at Butlers Crescent - This property could be yours for only £127,960 with the Help To Buy process. Properties available for Part Exchange and Assisted Move.
This new development is Selling Fast so don't miss out, Call 01384 238779 Now to arrange a viewing on your next Dream Home
If you would like to know more please call Shipways on 01384 238779 today
Butlers Crescent is a stunning collection of two, three and four bedroom houses and two bedroom apartments in Dudley
Help To Buy
All properties available on Help To Buy, call to find out if you are eligible for the government funded scheme
Travelling in and around the local area or further afield couldn't be easier due to Dudley's enviable array of transport options
Things To Do
Dudley is a truly enviable location, offering the best of both worlds, With Birmingham City centre on your door step you have access to all the leisure and retail activities associated with one of England's leading cities, whilst on a daily basis you are free to enjoy a more relaxed suburban existence
Lounge Diner 13' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.63m )
Kitchen 11' x 7' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 7' 6" ( 4.24m x 2.29m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.