3 bedroom detached house for saleFILLINGHAM CRESCENT, CLETHORPES
- Three bedroom link detached dormer bungalow
- Three reception rooms - Lounge, conservatory, study/office
- Kitchen diner with dual aspect views
- Two bathrooms - Ground floor shower room
- Conservatory to the rear with double doors onto the garden
- 3 beds, 3 Receptions and 2 Bathrooms
- Central Cleethorpes location - Just off Chichester Rd
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to pleased to offer this well presented detached dormer bungalow, which comprises of three bedrooms and three reception rooms. Located around the Signhills School area and just off Chichester Road, this property stands out from the street and has a good sized front garden with plenty of off road parking. The property consists of; Ground Floor - Entrance Hallway, front main lounge area, kitchen diner, shower room, study/office, Master bedroom and finally the conservatory. First Floor Dormer - Two double bedrooms, loft room which could be developed into an En Suite or walk in wardrobe and finally the family bathroom is located on this level. The rear garden is low maintenance and there is a raised decked area which separates the split levels nicely. There is a bricked store which is ideal for storage and also has full power into the area. Viewings are already being booked so contact our office immediately to arrange yours.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68435705.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7765092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.