3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoolgardie Avenue, Highams Park
- Three Bedroom home
- Residential Location
- Moments from the station
- Large South Facing Garden
- Chain Free
A grandly spacious three bedroom family home surrounded by the greenery of Higham Park and Chingford Hatch, and just moments from Higham Park station. You have two large double bedrooms, plus a generous single, a truly huge lounge/diner and a rear garden. Design & Decor is smart and modern throughout.
A handful of period features are scattered throughout; original stained glass in the porch, dado rails in the hall and a beautiful vintage mantelpiece in the lounge.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll be stretching out in 1000 square feet of living space, the lounge/diner alone comes in at an impressive 370 square feet, with engineered hardwood flooring underfoot. Dual aspect, with a large bay window at the front and sliding patio doors to the rear, it's flooded with natural light and is the perfect space for entertaining and family time alike.
Upstairs, the two double bedrooms are wonderfully spacious, over 170 square feet apiece, bright and airy with pastel walls and fitted storage. Outside, the lengthy, rear garden is a generous mix of lawn and patio. South-facing and secluded with plenty of screening greenery it's big enough for the largest of al-fresco gatherings.
Highams Park station is just a quarter mile away on foot, and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in 23 minutes. Alternatively Walthamstow Central is just two stops and five minutes away, for West End access via the Victoria Line. Next to the station you have a Tesco supermarket, plus other shops and amenities.
- The property is chain free, so we can get you in with the minimum of hassle.
- You're well served for schools, there are six primary/secondaries within walking distance, all rated 'Good' or better by Ofsted and including the 'Outstanding' Oakhill Primary.
- Bedroom three is ideal for a child or home office.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge/Diner - 8.2m x 4.3m (26'10" x 14'1") -
Kitchen - 3.3m x 2.5m (10'9" x 8'2") -
Bedroom - 2.7m 2.2m (8'10" 7'2") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.8m (13'5" x 12'5") -
Bedroom - 4.1m x 3.8m (13'5" x 12'5") -
Bathroom - 2.8m x 2.2m (9'2" x 7'2") -
Garden - 15 (49'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER....
"Coolgardie Avenue is a very quiet and friendly street. The house is just a few minutes walk to the Larkshall Woods. Great for families, dog owners and cyclists. The rear garden is filled with sun from 11am and has a back access which is great for going to the woods."
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68436641.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27223891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.