2 bedroom bungalow for saleNorman Close, Bridport, Dorset
- An impressive, spacious detached bungalow just to the east of the town centre
- 2 double bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, sitting/dining room, conservatory
- Easily maintained attractive gardens, garage and parking
- Delightful country views, popular residential cul-de-sac
The property is a most impressive detached bungalow traditionally built in circa 1984 by the well-known local builders AG Jessop & Sons with brick faced elevations. Under the current ownership of approximately 6 years, a comprehensive refurbishment programme has been undertaken and the accommodation is presented in first class order throughout. The excellent specification includes tiled floorings throughout with part under floor heating, replacement UPVC double glazed windows and doors, new central heating system and the construction of a large UPVC double glazed conservatory/dining room to the rear.
The spacious accommodation comprises of a reception hall, 2 double bedrooms with the master bedroom having a contemporary fitted en suite shower room, separate shower room, sitting/dining room with period style open fireplace, conservatory/dining room and attractive contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of white gloss wall and floor cupboards, built in Bosch double oven and grill, 4 ring halogen hob, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer. At the rear the bungalow enjoys delightful views over the town and surrounding countryside and hills.
Offered for sale with no forward chain, internal viewing comes very highly recommended.
A brick paved driveway to the side provides off-road parking and leads to an integral garage with electrically operated door, power and light and housing replacement gas fired boiler.
The front gardens are stocked with a range of shrubs and heathers with paved terracing. A pedestrian side access leads to the rear garden which has been designed for ease of maintenance and enjoys delightful views. There are areas of paved patios with gravelled and shrub borders.
The bungalow is situated on an established and very popular residential area on the eastern side of Bridport town. The bungalow enjoys an attractive aspect with pleasant views. Norman Close is very well situated close to the River Meadows, known locally as Happy Island, providing pleasant walking opportunities. It is also within easy reach of the town centre which has an excellent range of business and shopping facilities, together with twice weekly market. The immediate area is designated as being one of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The coastal resort of West Bay is about 2 miles to the south with attractive harbour, bathing beaches, golf course and access to the beautiful World Heritage coastline. Dorchester, the County town of Dorset, is about 15 miles to the east with main line rail services to London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68436998.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Dorset. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.