3 bedroom detached house for saleCastle Hill, Welbourn
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Lounge & Snug
- Dining Room with Views of the Garden
- Double Garage
- Field Views
Well presented generous sized family home occupying a large plot with field views to the side and rear aspects. There is potential to extend the property (subject to any necessary permissions). This property is not to be missed and should be viewed.
Immaculately presented and well maintained THREE BEDROOM DETACHED family home, occupying a large plot with FIELD VIEWS to the rear and side aspect. The property is located within easy driving distance of all local amenities, Sleaford Town Centre and the Cathedral City of Lincoln. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor of an entrance hallway, cloakroom and lounge with feature open fireplace. There is a separate dining room with views over the rear garden and countryside beyond, snug/television room and generous sized kitchen. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Outside to the front there is a DOUBLE GARAGE, off road parking for multiple vehicles and lawned gardens surrounding the property.
Being approached via a front aspect uPVC door, staircase rising to the first floor, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Having a wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Snug / Television Room 16' x 10' ( 4.88m x 3.05m )
This room has a radiator, coved ceiling and front aspect double glazed window.
Lounge 16' 1" x 12' 6" max ( 4.90m x 3.81m max )
The lounge has an open fire with feature fireplace, coved ceiling, radiator, side aspect double glazed window and further rear aspect double glazed window with field views.
Dining Room 14' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.46m )
The dining room has picture railing, radiator, coved ceiling, serving hatch to the kitchen, front aspect double glazed window, two side aspect double glazed windows with field views and side aspect French doors.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 8' ( 4.29m x 2.44m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfacing over, tiled splashbacks and one and a half bowl sink. There is the boiler, space for oven, radiator, rear aspect double glazed window and rear aspect uPVC door.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, radiator and two front aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 16' x 12' 7" ( 4.88m x 3.84m )
The main bedroom has a radiator, coved ceiling, picture railing, rear and side aspect double glazed windows.
Bedroom Two 16' 1" x 10' ( 4.90m x 3.05m )
The second bedroom has a radiator, picture railing, coved ceiling and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.46m )
Having a radiator, front and side aspect double glazed windows.
Having a suite comprising of a bath, separate double shower and pedestal wash hand basin. There is an airing cupboard, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Having a low level WC, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is gated access to ample off road parking space.
Having up and over door, power and lighting and side aspect door.
There is a rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with field views, a variety of bushes and a log shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68437073.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.