2 bedroom town house for saleIlsley Road, Basingstoke
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Popular modern development
- Luxury fitted kitchen area
- Juliet balcony to the lounge
- Three piece bathroom with shower
- Separate cloakroom on the first floor
- Freehold house
- Large lounge area
- Plenty of storage
These style and type of properties are rare to find in this modern and popular development due to only a handful being built. They perfectly sit in between a two bedroom apartment and a two bedroom house in the market place and also in the price range. Any buyer concerned about buying a leasehold property but cannot afford a traditional freehold house then these fantastic properties are perfect. They are freehold with gas central heating and have their own front door and entrance hall on the ground floor leading to a duplex layout on the first and second floor to offer spacious accommodation on both floors.
The first floor benefits from a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen with a luxury and well fitted range of eye and base level units, stainless steel hob, oven, extractor hood, sink and drainer and integrated fridge freezer. The lounge area has a lovely Juliet balcony and as the room is dual aspect it is a bright attractive reception room. There is a cloakroom and a storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine on the first floor landing with stairs up to the second floors.
The second floor offers two double bedrooms of similar size and a three piece bath suite with a pressurised shower above the bath as well as a sink and toilet and another storage cupboard on the landing.
Outside the property has another lockable storage area as well as allocated parking for up to two cars and is located in a small and quiet road within this development.
Marnel Park is a very popular modern development ideally located close to local shops and is only a few minutes drive to the Chineham retail shopping park and is also only a short drive into Basingstoke shopping mall with its extensive range of shops, bars, restaurants, 10 screen multiplex cinema and also Basingstoke mainline train station with access to London Waterloo in approximately 45 minutes.
An excellent example of a good sized two bedroom freehold town house and one we expect to receive a high level of interest so an early viewing is advised to avid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 32132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.